Initially the villa was recommended by our tour agent. It was between villa Alia or villa Gembira.
We specifically requested for the accomodation to not be in Kuta as we heard its noisy..horrible traffic and busy. So seminyak it is.
Base on the pricing, we opted for Villa Gembira. It is actually a 4 bedroom villa with one huge common area (kitchen dining and tv area) and a huge pool.
Their service is actually very satisfying to me as each villa is assigned with a butler and his assistant whenever he needs.
Butler services inclusive of preparing us indoor breakfast, cleaning the dishes after breakfast and later their room service will clean the room on daily basis.
I’ll give it a 4 star out of 5 bcoz..of its beautiful villa… well secluded and secured. The rooms are comfortable with each open roof area. Err yang tu in my view menakutkanlaaa..at night I had to wake my hubby to teman me to toilet. Hahahahahahaha…..ada one night tu one loud noise on the roof. Fuh being a very light sleeper of course akak cuak..kehkeh..perasaan.
I have nothing to complain i guess except for these:
1. Its not located near a beach at all! Well according to them you can walk about 12 mins la..but for me tgh not well and with org tua lagi manalaa larat kan.
2. No buggy service to send and pick us up. Just discovered at the end of the trip rupanya our agent la bertungkus lumus usahakan ada van amik depan villa kuar villa.
3. Mosquitos wise…banyak but they do prepare the ubat nyamuk..and net. We were ok as we’ve done our research earlier. Bawak insect sticker..siap2.
4. Halal food utensils…uwaa they are not muslim friendly. We had to samak all the kitchen utensils b4 the butler can use to cook our food. Its a normal thing la kalau travel overseas but I guess if you can find a muslim friendly villa better lah. Kalau tak samakla macam kami bawak sabun samak moden tu. Hehee..jenuh waaa..
5. Food Halal – they do have halal beef and chicken patties. So ask for it k. We all siap mintak nak tgk halal logo.
The star of this Villa is of course the pool! My kids swim all they can! Oh yes another thing I love about this villa is that it is all one level. No stairs! Good for orang tua. 10 mins walk from Villa also is the town and supermarket bintang.
Would I recommend this Villa to others? Definitely if they don’t mind with all the comment given. Check it out ok. It is quite actually an awesome villa!