My dearest one and only son turned ONE year old on 30th June 2012.
I can’t describe my feelings…for this entry,maybe I am not good in portraying it…cuma rasa overwhelmed and sebak penuh kesyukuran.
After all the dugaan that we’ve been tested to go through,I’m not even sure I can sigh happily thinking my boy is 100% healthy normal boy. BUT I am happy and syukur that so far things are getting better..one of his kidney had shrunken back to normal and,the other one is getting smaller.
As for his lungs, we have to act fast whenever he start to cough,besides that Aqib is a happy,cheeky shy baby.
Senang jaga dia…totally a different whole experience.
Lets walk thru his growth progress.
1. Alhamdulillah currently still a fully breast feed baby. Aqib drink three full bottle of 5 ounce ebm daily,hmph around 18ounce lah.
2. Aqib eat 3 main meals daily and,in between we feed him bb rusks or rice biscuits.
3. He loves to drink cooled boiled water and of course without fail his Heinz bb apple or prune juice after his main meals.
4. He loves to mamam my cheeks and nganga aaaa bila gurau..
5. He smiles sooo often that warms my heart whenever I see him smiling.
6. He looooovveeess to play with our house phone,errkk maybe bcoz it looks like remote kottt?
7. Whenever we put him in his stroller ke…car seat ke he will cryyyyy!! after a few distraction baru diam..kena bg pegang biscuit baru diam!
8. He loves it so much bila time mandi in his bath tub.Angkat sure cry lah meh!
9. Whenever he is shy,with somebody he will tunduk his head or even sometimes baring cium lantai terus!
10. OH…lets not forget his fav song by Tok Mi is “one little two little aqib” with little indian melody. Siap stop nangis and sing or smile,tangan both goyang!
11. He is a very light sleeper,so fahm2lah.
12. He had his first tooth out in mid June this year,sedar2 dah timbul!
13. He can now walk! Just within last week he walk a few wobbly steps. Today makin jauhla jln,get ready papa he will start running soon.
14. Whatelse eh…so banyaklah,but those are the main things that I’d like to be recorded here so later in the future senang nak compare growth development.
well Muhammad Naquib Nazhan mama,papa,kak wawa and the rest of our family members LOVE you so much,and we pray and duaa Aqib will grow into a healthy soleh handsome gentlement.
Cayang dia! muahss!